Abortion remains legal in Kentucky and you can still get an abortion in Kentucky.
The draft opinion leaked from the Supreme Court is only a draft. It is not an official opinion from the court. If you're seeking care in Kentucky, learn more and schedule an appointment with the resources below.
EMW Women's Surgical Center
- EMW can provide abortions up to 22 weeks. They are located in downtown Louisville.
- Call 1-800-626-3512 or visit EMWWomens.com
- Planned Parenthood can provide abortions up to 14 weeks at their Louisville location. They also offer other reproductive healthcare services in Louisville and at their other locations.
- Call the Louisville location at 317-205-8088 or visit PlannedParenthood.org to find care near you.
Kentucky Health Justice Network (KHJN)
- KHJN can answer questions and provide assistance with travel, lodging, interpretation, scheduling appointments, and more.
- Learn more about KHJN here and more about their abortion support services here. You can also call their message line at 1-855-576-4576 or email Info@KHJN.org
Abortion remains legal, but the Supreme Court does appear ready to restrict this fundamental right. When a decision ultimately comes down, the ACLU of Kentucky will never stop fighting for your right to choose when and if to have a child. The government should never have the authority to force a person to remain pregnant against their will.