Join Protect Kentucky Access and help fight for abortion rights in the Commonwealth. Learn more and apply by July 31, 2022.
Protect Kentucky Access is hiring a full-time statewide Field Director in an effort to defeat a constitutional amendment on November 8, 2022. The Field Director is a senior level position for an experienced operative who will be managing Regional Field Organizers across the state. The Field Director will report directly to the Campaign Manager and Regional Field Organizers will report directly to the Field Director, with an anticipated start date between July 16, 2022 to August 1, 2022. This position is based in Kentucky and will require statewide travel.
The Field Director will oversee the grassroots organizing program and field operations, which is focused on building enthusiasm among pro-choice voters.
- Design and implement a statewide field plan
- Oversee the management and training of regional field organizers.
- Create staff and volunteer training materials
- Create goals and coach regional organizers to maximize productivity
- Develop metrics and manage systems of accountability for staff and volunteers
- Leverage innovative voter contact tools and integrate them into the field plan
- Assist and plan events focused on organizing and amplifying the program.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Campaign Director
- Experience training, supporting, and managing staff in an electoral or community engagement capacity
- At least three cycles of political campaign experience, including at least two cycles in field and at least two cycles managing staff
- Proficiency using Votebuilder (VAN), Every Action, Mobilize, texting app platforms and Google applications
- Valid driver’s license and reliable access to a vehicle
- Ability to work long or irregular hours
Send a resume to Michael Muller, Campaign Manager firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line “Resume.”
Diversity and Inclusion:
Protect Kentucky Access is an equal-opportunity employer, and is committed to including groups historically underrepresented due to race/ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, and/or ability. We strongly encourage members of underrepresented and marginalized communities to apply.