Join Protect Kentucky Access and help fight for abortion rights in the Commonwealth. Learn more and apply by July 31, 2022.
Protect Kentucky Access is hiring several full-time Regional Field Organizers in an effort to defeat a constitutional amendment on November 8, 2022. These positions will report directly to
the Field Director with an anticipated start date of August 1, 2022 and are based in Kentucky. Regional Field Organizers will implement the field organizing program in their region, which is
focused on building enthusiasm and passion among voters to defeat Constitutional Amendment 2.
- Implement the campaign’s direct voter contact program
- Plan, lead and execute field activities for volunteers (canvassing, texting, phone banks, events, sign distribution, etc.)
- Recruit, train and supervise volunteers within your defined region
- Must be able to achieve metric-based goals on a weekly basis through volunteer recruitment, maintenance and coordination
- Utilize innovative voter contact tools and integrate them into field activities
- Assist and plan events focused on organizing and amplifying the program
- Additional duties as assigned by the Field Director or Campaign Director
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be a self-starter and able to work well in team situations
- Detail oriented and comfortable working in a high-pressure environment with specific goals and deadlines
- Positive attitude and commitment to healthy workplace environment
- Valid driver’s license and reliable access to a vehicle
- Ability to work long or irregular hours, in some cases remotely and with access to the Internet
Preferred but not Required:
- Prior electoral/community organizing or volunteer recruitment & management experience
- Knowledge and experience using Votebuilder (VAN), Every Action, Mobilize, texting app platforms and/or Google applications
- Experience overseeing or supervising volunteers or employees
Send a resume to Michael Muller, Campaign Manager via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Resume.”
Diversity and Inclusion:
Protect Kentucky Access is an equal-opportunity employer, and is committed to including groups historically underrepresented due to race/ethnicity, religion, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, and/or ability. We strongly encourage members of underrepresented and marginalized communities to apply.